Finally, we're closing our class tuning overview from Dragonflight Beta Build 45569 with Warriors!
- Slam - Generates 20 10 Rage.
- Improved Whirlwind - Whirlwind no longer costs Rage. Instead it generates 3 Rage, plus an additional 1 per target hit. Maximum 8 Rage.
- Frothing Berserker - Rampage, Mortal Strike, Cleave and Revenge have has a 20% chance to immediately refund 20% of the Rage spent.
- Enduring Rage (Annihilator): Increases the duration of your Enrage effect by 1 sec, and your Annihilator damage extend the duration of your Enrage by 0.5 sec.
- Normal: You go into a trance causing you to regenerate 3% of your health and generate 3 Rage every 3 sec for 18 sec after using Raging Blow twice in a row on a target. Using Attacking a new target with Raging Blow on will cancel this effect.<!--Spec:
- Annihilator: You go into a trance causing you to regenerate 3% of your health and generate 3 Rage every 3 sec for 18 sec after striking a target with Annihilator 8 times. Attacking a new target with Annihilator will cancel this effect.
- Rebound - Reflecting spells causes them to deal 33% 50% extra damage back to the attacker.
- Frothing Berserker - Revenge has a 20% chance to immediately refund 50% of the Rage spent.
- Quick Thinking - Increases auto attack speed by 10%.
- Cruel Strikes - Increases crit chance by 1% and increases the critical strike damage of Execute by 5%.
- Critical Thinking - Critical Strike chance increased by 1% and Execute immediately refunds 10% of the Rage spent.
- Frothing Berserker - Mortal Strike and Cleave have a 20% chance to immediately refund 20% of the Rage spent.
- Wrath and Fury - Raging Blow deals 5% increased damage and while Enraged Raging Blow has a 30% chance to instantly reset its own cooldown.
- Spell Block - You are able to block spells cast against you for 14 sec. (Instant, Requires Shield, 2 min cooldown)
- Cruelty - While Enraged, Raging Blow deals 15% increased damage and Annihilator deals 5% increased damage.
Source: News Latest Topics https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/68387-warrior-changes-in-dragonflight-beta-build-45569/