Season 4 is arriving on August 2nd and Blizzard have now shared the schedue for Fated Raids, starting with Castle Nathria, followed by Sanctum and Sepulcher, and restarting the same roster again and again until the season ends.
Fated Raids (Source)
As we are approaching closer to the launch of Season 4 on the week of August 2, we wanted to provide the Fated Raid schedule in advance so that raid groups can start their preparations and planning.
Fated Raids will be on the following weekly rotation:
- August 2 – Fated Castle Nathria
- August 9 – Fated Sanctum of Domination
- August 16 – Fated Sepulcher of the First Ones
- August 23 – Fated Castle Nathria
- August 30 – Fated Sanctum of Domination
- September 6 – Fated Sepulcher of the First Ones
- And so on until the rotation is removed and all raids are Fated later in the season.
While a raid is Fated, it will only be available in Fated difficulty, but the other two raids will still be available that week in their non-Fated difficulty.
See you in Season 4!
Source: News Latest Topics https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/67003-shadowlands-season-4-fated-raid-schedule/