The newest Path of Exile league Sentinel 3.18, is upon us and launches this Friday! We’ve updated the guides on our sister site PoE Vault to ensure that Exiles are well-prepared to harness the power of the Sentinels while controlling their level …
The newest Path of Exile league Sentinel 3.18, is upon us and launches this Friday! We've updated the guides on our sister site PoE Vault to ensure that Exiles are well-prepared to harness the power of the Sentinels while controlling their level of risk and reward.
In this league we are having 3 cool sentinels that will help you conquer Wreaclast!
The Sentinel Challenge League
In this league, you will uncover and collect Sentinels and take advantage of their great power. When deployed, they follow you for a short time and empower your enemies, greatly increasing both their difficulty and reward.
This May expansion contains the Sentinel challenge league, 20 atlas keystone passives, seven uber boss fights, new pinnacle unique items, revamped monster modifiers, game controller support, new quality of life features, a revamped challenge system, and much more.
For more information please head over to the PoE Vault League Hub.
Recommended Builds for the Sentinel League
We’d like to give you a few recommendations of what we believe to be some of the strongest league starter builds (although any build tagged as a League Starter and updated for 3.18, is a very solid choice)
- GhazzyTV’s Skeleton Mages Necromancer (3.18) is going to be the best minion build of the Sentinel league, this build excels in not only getting your maps clear but it’s an excellent boss killer. With the new Atlas bosses, this build will not let you down and is described as the most OP minion build of the league.
- GhazzyTV’s Explosive Arrow Slayer (3.18) is a classic build that has stood the test of time for many leagues. Giving good clear speed and consistent bossing damage, the build is perfect for both beginners and veterans alike and a solid league starter choice.
- TbXie’s Arc Elementalist (3.18) has seen some gigantic buffs in the Archnemesis league, Arc is going to be a very strong self-cast build. This build is amazing for solo self-found where you can reach 2m boss damage and 10.000 effective health. A very strong contender in the new league.
- TbXie’s Freezing Pulse Totems Hierophant (3.18) has been one of the most popular builds for newer players for the longest of times. Especially after recent tree changes it pushed its single target boss killing capabilities up by quite a significant amount, this build is an excellent one for both new and experienced players alike.
- Velyna’s Ice Crash Raider (3.18) is a hard-hitting melee Raider that stacks Dexterity to scale damage using the Hollow Palm Technique. This build is very tanky and can reach high damage in its final version and is a solid league starter choice if you like playing melee characters.
- Velyna’s Explosive Concoction (3.18) turns your flasks into explosive grenades and blazes a path of destruction. Playable at league start very cheaply this build becomes capable of deathless Feared when it is fully built out.
- PoEVault’s Tornado Shot Deadeye (3.18) is the classic clear speed focussed bow build that is as old as Path of Exile itself and undergoing constant evolution to keep up with times. This build is extremely good for farming currency, particularly those hunting for The Doctor divination card. Blow through maps like the wind without the need to look back, a solid pick.
- PoEVault’s Essence Drain/Contagion and Blight Trickster (3.18) --name a more iconic duo. This chaos damage combo has been tearing apart maps for years and is still virtually unmatched when it comes to raw clear speed in maps. One of the best builds for solo self-found and a solid choice for to unlock the new atlas.
Besides the above builds, we have a lot more league starters ready for you. If you still have not found a build and the above recommendations are not for you, then head over to our league start build hub
To make your leveling experience easier, you can pick up our Quick Reference Leveling guide.
If you've got questions about builds and itemization in the Sentinel League, you can chat with our writers on the PoE Vault Discord!
If you're thinking about getting into Path of Exile (it's free-to-play!) with this newest league, they're available to answer any of your questions, so please feel free to join their Discord.
We wish you an amazing league start.
Source: News Latest Topics https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/65802-path-of-exile-league-sentinel-318-guides-now-live/