More hotfixes arrive for retail and WotLK Classic, with Fated raids and Tazavesh getting more attention, as well as several smaller Classic issues.
September 20 (Source)
Dungeons and Raids
The following encounter abilities will no longer be notably altered by Fated Infusion: Creation Spark:
Sanctum of Domination
- The Tarragrue – Chains of Eternity, Predator’s Howl
- The Eye of the Jailer – Dragging Chains, Deathlink, Scorn and Ire, Hopeless Lethargy
- The Nine – Fragments of Destiny
- Remnant of Ner’zhul – Malevolence
- Painsmith Raznal – Shadowsteel Chains, Lingering Flames, Cruciform Axe, Reverberating Hammer, Dualblade Scythe, Flameclasp Trap
- Guardian of the First Ones – Threat Neutralization, Obliterate
- Fatescribe Roh-Kalo – Grim Portent, Invoke Destiny, Call of Eternity
- Kel’Thuzad – Glacial Wrath, Frost Blast, Oblivion’s Echo
- Sylvanas Windrunner – Expulsion, Lashing Wound, Crushing Dread, Curse of Lethargy, Domination Chains, Banshee’s Mark, Banshee’s Bane, Veil of Darkness, Haunting Wave, Shadow Dagger, Death Knives, Barbed Arrow
Sepulcher of the First Ones
- Skolex, the Insatiable Ravener – Ephemera Dust
- Prototype Pantheon – Runecarver’s Deathtouch, Sinful Projection
- Anduin Wrynn – Domination Word: Pain, Hopelessness, Hopebreaker, Blasphemy (Hopelessness/Overconfidence), Lost Soul, Wicked Star, Empowered Wicked Star
- Lords of Dread – Fearful Trepidation, Anguishing Strike, Cloud of Carrion, Paranoia
- Sanctum of Domination
- The following encounter abilities will no longer be notably altered by Fated Infusion: Creation Spark:
Tazavesh: Soleah’s Gambit
Added an extra action button for depositing or dropping Bypass Codes in addition to manually interacting with the Security Panel.
- Developers’ note: Blind players are reporting difficulties with Bypass Codes because they are unable to drop them and they are unable to complete the mechanic using just /follow. We have implemented this alternative method to give players an opportunity to drop Bypass Codes so other players can grab them.
- Added an extra action button for depositing or dropping Bypass Codes in addition to manually interacting with the Security Panel.
Wrath of the Lich King Classic
- Paladin’s Seal of Corruption can no longer be dispelled.
- The PvP window should now move or hide itself as necessary when other UI is opened.
- Fixed a very rare issue where a player could be unable to access their second talent specialization after learning Dual Talent Specialization.
- Fixed an issue where the bonus armor was not being granted on some rings.
- High Test Eternium Fishing Line that was applied prior to Wrath of the Lich King Classic pre-patch should now correctly grant +5 Fishing Skill (was +2).
Source: News Latest Topics https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/68443-patch-927-and-wotlk-classic-hotfixes-september-20th/