Spirit of Eche’ro, the Spectral Moose Archaeology mount, available once every 6 months, is going away soon, so now’s the best time to get it before it’s gone!
It takes approximately 3 hours to get the mount and you can get it until August 24….
Spirit of Eche'ro, the Spectral Moose Archaeology mount, available once every 6 months, is going away soon, so now's the best time to get it before it's gone!
It takes approximately 3 hours to get the mount and you can get it until August 24.
You can start the questline by heading to the Legion version of Dalaran and talking to the Archaeology Trainer to accept "The Right Path" quest where you are sent to Thunder Totem in Highmountain to collect Bone Fragment of Eche'ro for the Spirit of Eche'ro mount. Do not forget to complete the quest for the mount in the next two weeks before it's gone!
How to Get the Spectral Moose Mount
Here's everything you need to know to obtain the mount:
- Download MapCoords or some other addons that display coordinates on the world map.
- Teleport to Azsuna from the Stormwind/Orgrimmar Portal Room or use your Dalaran Hearthstone to reach Dalaran.
- Go to 41,26, find Dariness the Learned, and learn Archaeology if you haven't learned the Profession on your character yet.
- Accept The Right Path quest from the Archaeology Trainer and fly to Thunder Totem in Highmountain.
Talk to Lessah Moonwater to accept Laying to Rest. For the quest, you must collect 600 Bone Fragment of Eche'ro from four digsites in Highmountain. Cycle between them until you have enough fragments.
- Digsite: Darkfeather Valley (50, 44)
- Digsite: Dragon's Falls (58, 72)
- Digsite: Path of Huin (44, 72)
- Digsite: Whitewater Wash (39, 65)
Spirit of Eche'ro
"The spirit of Huln Highmountain's pet moose."
Source: News Latest Topics https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/60426-last-chance-to-get-spirit-of-echero-before-its-gone-for-6-months/