Here's a recap of the Hunter changes from Dragonflight Beta Build 45698.
- Lethal Shots: Arcane Shot has a 30% chance to reduce the cooldown of Rapid Fire by 5.0 sec.
- Natural Mending: Heals you for 30% and your pet for 100% of maximum health. Every 30 Focus spent reduces the cooldown of Exhilaration by 1.0 sec.
- Rejuvenating Wind: Heals you for 30% and your pet for 100% of maximum health. Exhilaration heals you for an additional 10.0% of your maximum health over 8 sec.
- Improved Mend Pet renamed to Wilderness Medicine.
- Improved Tranquilizing Shot: Successfully dispelling an effect generates 10 Focus.
- Wilderness Medicine: Each time Mend Pet heals your pet, it has a 25% chance to dispel a harmful magic effect from your pet.
- Thrill of the Hunt: Fire a shot that tears through your enemy, causing them to bleed for [ 225% of Attack Power ] damage over 8 sec and increases your critical strike chance by 3% for 8 sec, stacking up to 1 time. Sends your pet into a frenzy, increasing attack speed by 30% for 8 sec, stacking up to 3 times Generates 20 Focus over 8 sec.
- Beast Cleave - After you Multi-Shot, your pet's melee attacks also strike all nearby enemies for 35% as much of the damage for the next 3.0 sec. Deals reduced damage beyond 8 targets.
- Scent of Blood: Sends you and your pet into a rage, instantly dealing [ 65% of Attack Power ] Physical damage to its target, and increasing all damage you both deal by 25% for 15 sec. Removes all crowd control effects from your pet. and activating Bestial Wrath grants 0 charges of Barbed Shot.
- Scent of Blood - Activating Bestial Wrath grants 2 charges 1 charge of Barbed Shot.
- Careful Aim: A powerful aimed shot that deals [ 273% of Attack Power ] Physical damage. Aimed Shot deals 0% bonus damage to targets who are above 70% health.
- Streamline: Shoot a stream of 7 shots at your target over 2 sec, dealing a total of [ 266% of Attack Power ] Physical damage. Usable while moving. Rapid Fire causes your next Aimed Shot to cast 0% faster. Each shot generates 1 Focus.
- Lethal Shots: Fires several missiles, hitting your current target and all enemies within 10 yards for [ 41.2% of Attack Power ] Physical damage. Deals reduced damage beyond 5 targets. Multi-Shot has a 30% chance to reduce the cooldown of Rapid Fire by 5.0 sec.
- True Practice renamed to Target Practice.
- Binding Shot - Breaking the tether of Binding Shot will root the target in place. Fires a magical projectile, tethering the enemy and any other enemies within 5 yards for 10 sec, stunning them for 3 sec if they move more than 5 yards from the arrow.
- Normal: Aimed Shot causes your next 1-2 Arcane Shots or Multi-Shots to deal 50% 35% more damage.
- Chimaera Shot: Aimed Shot causes your next 1-2 Chimaera Shots or Multi-Shots to deal 0% 35% more damage.
- Normal: Reduces the cooldown of your Aimed Shot and Rapid Fire by 60% 70%, and causes Aimed Shot to cast 50% faster for 15 sec. While Trueshot is active, you generate 50% additional Focus.
- Calling the Shots: Reduces the cooldown of your Aimed Shot and Rapid Fire by 70%, and causes Aimed Shot to cast 50% faster for 15 sec. While Trueshot is active, you generate 50% additional Focus. Every 50 Focus spent reduces the cooldown of Trueshot by 1.5 sec.
- Lethal Shots: A two-headed shot that hits your primary target for [ 65% of Attack Power ] Nature damage and another nearby target for [ 32.5% of Attack Power ] Frost damage. Chimaera Shot has a 30% chance to reduce the cooldown of Rapid Fire by 5.0 sec.
- Binding Shackles - Targets rooted by Binding Shot, knocked back by Hi-Explosive High Explosive Trap, incapacitated by Scatter Shot, or stunned by Intimidation deal 10% less damage to you for 8 sec after the root or stun effect ends.
- Dead Eye renamed to Deadeye.
- Calling the Shots - Every 80 50 Focus spent reduces the cooldown of Trueshot by 1.5 sec.
- Tip of the Spear: Give the command to kill, causing your pet to savagely deal [ 95% of Attack Power ] Physical damage to the enemy. Kill Command has a 10% chance to immediately reset its cooldown. Kill Command also increases the damage of your next Raptor Strike by 0%, stacking up to 3 times. Generates 15 Focus.
- Predator renamed to Flanker's Advantage.
- Entrapment - When Tar Trap is activated, all enemies in its area are rooted for 4 sec. Damage taken may break this root.
- Sentinel - Call forth a Sentinel Owl to the target location, granting you unhindered vision. Your attacks ignore line of sight against any target in this area. Every 150 Focus spent grants you 1 sec of the Sentinel Owl when cast, up to a maximum of 12 sec. The Sentinel Owl can only be summoned when it will last at least 5 sec.
- Sentinel's Protection - While the Sentinel Owl is active, your party gains 5% Leech and takes 10% reduced Magic damage.
- Careful Aim - Aimed Shot deals 0% bonus damage to targets who are above 0% health.
- War Orders - Barbed Shot deals 10% increased damage, and applying Barbed Shot has a 10% chance to reset the cooldown of Kill Command.
- Poison Injection - Serpent Sting's damage applies Latent Poison to the target, stacking up to 10 times. Mongoose Bite consumes all stacks of Latent Poison, dealing [ 20.7% of Attack Power ] Nature damage to the target per stack consumed.
- Scatter Shot - Targets incapacitated by Scatter Shot deal 10% less damage to you for 8 sec after the effect ends.
Hi-Explosive Trap renamed to High Explosive Trap and changed.
- Binding Shackles: Targets knocked back by High Explosive Trap deal 10% less damage to you for 8 sec after being knocked back.
Source: News Latest Topics https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/68654-hunter-changes-in-dragonflight-beta-build-45698/