Many Demon Hunter PvP Talents have been updated in this week’s 9.1 build. Check out the details!
Chaotic Imprint – Throw Glaive now deals damage from a random school of magic, and increases the target’s damag…
Many Demon Hunter PvP Talents have been updated in this week's 9.1 build. Check out the details!
- Chaotic Imprint - Throw Glaive now deals damage from a random school of magic, and increases the target's damage taken from the school by 10% for until cancelled 20 sec.
- Detainment - Imprison's PvP duration is increased by 2 1 sec, and targets become immune to damage and healing while imprisoned. Cooldown increased to 60 sec.
- Unending Hatred - Taking magical damage causes you to gain Fury, with larger attacks granting more Fury based on the damage dealt.
- Cover of Darkness has been redesigned. Increases the chance for you and allies to avoid damage while within your Darkness effect by 50%. The radius of Darkness is increased by 4 ys, and its duration by 2 sec.
- Demonic Origins - The cooldown of Metamorphosis is reduced by 2 min, but now lasts 15 its duration is reduced by 10 sec.
Isolated Prey (new PvP Talent) added. Chaos Nova, Eye Beam, and Fel Rush gain bonuses when striking 1 target.
- Chaos Nova: Stun duration increased by 1 sec.
- Eye Beam: Target takes 10% increased damage for 6 seconds.
- Fel Rush: Generates 40-40 Fury.
Source: News Latest Topics https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/58834-demon-hunter-pvp-changes-in-patch-91-build-38549/