While Patch 9.2.5 doesn’t primarily focus on class changes, there are some smaller ones worth checking out.
Dome of Ancient Shadow has been removed.
Bestial Wrath – Sends you and …
While Patch 9.2.5 doesn't primarily focus on class changes, there are some smaller ones worth checking out.
- Dome of Ancient Shadow has been removed.
- Bestial Wrath - Sends you and your pet into a rage, instantly dealing [ 77.1% 80.1% of Attack Power ] Physical damage to its target, and increasing all damage you both deal by 25% for 15 sec. Removes Fear and Horrify all crowd control effects from your pet.
- Kill Command - Give the command to kill, causing your pet to savagely deal [ 153.1% 159% of Attack Power ] Physical damage to the enemy.
- Bloodshed (Level 50 talent) - Command your pet to tear into your target, causing your target to bleed for [ 178% 184.9% of Attack Power ] over 18 sec and increase all damage taken from your pet by 15% for 18 sec.
- Wildfire Cluster - Wildfire Bomb drops an additional cluster of bombs around the target, each exploding for [ 33% of Attack Power ] Fire damage. Damage is reduced beyond 8 targets.
- Windwalker Monk (Spec Aura) - All damage and healing increased by 4%.
- Divine Favor - Your next Holy Light or Flash of Light is increased by 50% 40%, casts 30% faster, and is unable to be interrupted.
- Miracle Worker - Holy Word: Serenity now has 2 charges and a 20% 10% reduced cooldown.
- Implosive Potential - Implosion grants 1% haste for 12 sec for each Imp exploded. When this damages at least 3 targets, instead gain 5% haste per Imp. A maximum of 15 exploded Imps can grant this benefit.
- Demon Armor has been removed.
- Shadowfall (New PvP Talent) added. Gain the Nightfall talent with 100% increased chance to gain its effect. If you already have this talent, you may select another in the same row.
Source: News Latest Topics https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/65725-a-summary-of-all-class-changes-in-patch-925/