Breaking News Today

‘The Flash’ Actor Logan Williams Died Of Accidental Fentanyl Overdose

Published: in Celebrity News by .

The Flash actor Logan Williams died on April 2, 2020, when he was only 16. The coroner’s report was released this week and reported that he died of “unintentional illicit drug toxicity (fentanyl).” His death was classified as “accidental.” “Toxicological analysis detected fentanyl in a range where …

The Flash actor Logan Williams died on April 2, 2020, when he was only 16.

The coroner's report was released this week and reported that he died of "unintentional illicit drug toxicity (fentanyl)." His death was classified as "accidental."

"Toxicological analysis detected fentanyl in a range where lethal outcomes have been reported," the coroner wrote. "Even small amounts of fentanyl have been shown to be potentially toxic."

The report added that Williams "struggled with mental health concerns and had a history of consuming illicit substances. In 2019 he came into the care of the Ministry of Children and Family Development (MCFD)."

View the original article to see embedded media.

In May, Williams' mother confirmed to the New York Post that preliminary toxicology tests showed her son died of a Fentanyl overdose. She said he had struggled with substance abuse for three years.

"His death is not going to be in vain," she said. "He's going to help a lot of people down the road." The actoralso appeared in the Hallmark series "When Calls the Heart," the ABC sci-fi series "The Whispers" and the CW series "Supernatural."

Source: MTO News https://mtonews.com/the-flash-actor-logan-williams-died-of-accidental-fentanyl-overdose

READ:  Ebonii, Mother To London On Da Track’s Daughter, Blasts The Producer For The Stuffed Bear & Candy He Allegedly Sent Their Child For Christmas
Shares
Share This
Finance Advice 2021