If you find yourself glued to your TV to see how awkward Sheldon Cooper (Jim Parsons) is with literally everything, or how sassy Penny (Kaley Cuoco) is with her friends on "The Big Bang Theory," then this trivia quiz is for you. The show may not be airing any new episodes anymore (we know, we're sad too), but due to the beauty of syndication, we don't think we'll have to say farewell to this group of friends any time soon.
After years of being on TV, "The Big Bang Theory" aired its finale in 2019 to much fanfare. Each character's story came to a resolute ending, tying things up pretty neatly with a bow. Plus, we even get a teeny flash-forward to see what comes next!
The award-winning show, which aired more than 200 episodes, became the longest running sitcom in history when it went dark in 2019. Prior to earning the title, "Cheers" was the longest running with 275 episodes in the can. We won't reveal quite how many episodes the show had, because you'll get into that in our trivia questions, but just know it's a lot! And over the course of those 200+ episodes, this group of friends went through it all together: relationships, breakups, deaths, weddings, and more. We laughed, we cried, and we absolutely loved Sheldon and Amy (Mayim Bialik) development.
If you're a huge fan of the show and haven't missed an episode since the premiere, these trivia questions will probably be a breeze for you. Test your knowledge to see how well you know Amy Farrah Fowler's past endeavors, Sheldon's quirks, and more with the questions ahead. Remember: if you don't do well, Dr. Cooper will absolutely be judging you.
Sheldon Cooper Trivia Questions
- What does Sheldon's mom call him? Shelly
- Who plays Sheldon's older brother, Georgie? Jerry O'Connell
- Who officiates Sheldon and Amy's wedding? Mark Hamill
- How many times does Sheldon have to knock on a door and say a person's name before he'll go in? Three
- Sheldon hosts a YouTube show during the series. What is it called? "Sheldon Cooper Presents: Fun With Flags"
- What did Sheldon rename his show to after Amy joined in? "Dr. Sheldon Cooper and Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler Present: Dr. Sheldon Cooper's Fun With Flags"
- What state is Sheldon originally from? Texas
- What is Sheldon's favorite number? 73
- What's Sheldon's IQ? 187
- What store was Sheldon born in? K-Mart
- Where does Sheldon's twin sister work? Fuddruckers
- What academic theory does Sheldon specialize in? String theory
- Who is Sheldon's nemesis? Wil Wheaton
Penny Trivia Questions
- What apartment do Penny and Leonard live in? 4A
- What song does Penny sing to Sheldon when he's sick? "Soft Kitty"
- What meaningful gift does Penny give to Sheldon for Christmas one year? A napkin signed by Leonard Nimoy
- What state is Penny from? Nebraska
- Why did she move to Los Angeles? To become an actress
- What restaurant does Penny work at for a large part of the series? The Cheesecake Factory
- Penny moved across the hall from Sheldon after breaking up with her boyfriend. What was that boyfriend's name? Kurt
- What are Penny's parents' names? Wyatt and Susan
- What does Penny name her gaming character in "Age of Conan"? Queen Penelope, Guardian
Leonard Hofstadter Trivia Questions
- Where do Sheldon, Amy, Raj, Howard, and Leonard work? Caltech
- What is Leonard's middle name? Leakey
- Who does Leonard marry on the show? Penny
- Where does Leonard get married? Las Vegas
- Where did Leonard graduate from? Princeton
- What instrument does Leonard play? Cello
- What does Leonard's mom do for work? She's a psychiatrist and neuroscientist
- What does Leonard's dad do for work? He's an anthropologist
Howard Wolowitz Trivia Questions
- What astronaut nickname was Howard given by his space friends? Froot Loops
- How long was Howard on the space station? Five months
- What is Howard's middle name? Joel
- Where did Howard get his engineering degree? MIT
- Early in the series, what was Howard's main mode of transportation? Vespa
- What is Howard allergic to? Nuts
Raj Koothrappali Trivia Questions
- What breed of dog does Raj have? Yorkshire Terrier
- What is Raj's dog's name? Cinnamon
- What did Raj call his apartment in the first several seasons of the show? Raj Mahal
- What is Raj's sister's name? Priya
- Where is Raj from? New Delhi, India
- Why is it hard for Raj to talk to women he's not related to? He has selective mutism
Bernadette Rostenkowski Trivia Questions
- When Howard and Bernadette's daughter, Halley, won't stop crying, what does Bernadette do? Crawls into the crib with her
- What does Bernadette's dad say to Howard when he gives her away at the wedding? "Here ya go."
- What is Bernadette's graduate degree in? Microbiology
- What is the name of Bernadette's son? Neil Michael Wolowitz
- How did Bernadette meet Penny? They worked together at the Cheesecake Factory
Amy Farrah Fowler Trivia Questions
- Amy brings home one of her monkeys from the lab in season four, and he has a terrible habit. What is it? Smoking
- Where did Amy get her undergraduate degree? Harvard
- How did Sheldon and Amy meet? Online dating
- Sheldon and Amy won the Nobel prize for their work on what? Super-Asymmetry Theory
- When Sheldon first met Amy, what did she say was off the table? Sex
- The night Amy and Sheldon finally have sex for the first time, what event does Sheldon miss out on? The premiere of the new "Star Wars" movie
- What branch of science does Amy specialize in? Neurobiology
'Big Bang Theory' Trivia Questions
- What is the name of the science show host played by Bob Newhart that Sheldon and Leonard love so much? "Professor Proton"
- Who performs the "Big Bang Theory" theme song? Barenaked Ladies
- Stuart runs a comic book store. What was the name of the store? The Comic Center of Pasadena
- How many seasons of "The Big Bang Theory" are there? 12
- How many episodes of "The Big Bang Theory" are there? 279
- What year did the show premiere? 2007
- What's the name of the "Big Bang Theory" spinoff? "Young Sheldon"
- How many Emmys did the show win? 10
- How many times was it nominated? 55
- Which characters didn't have PhDs? Penny and Howard
- When the men enter the Physics Bowl, they name their team PMS. What does PMS stand for? Perpetual Motion Squad
- How did the group try to teach Sheldon to drive? With a driving simulator computer game
Source: POPSUGAR Celebrity https://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/Big-Bang-Theory-Trivia-Quiz-45274897