Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Maternity wear is some of the toughest to shop for. It basically needs to excel in every way. “Good enough” simply isn’t okay. You need something extremely comfortable, supportive and functional, and let’s be real — you want […]
Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Maternity wear is some of the toughest to shop for. It basically needs to excel in every way. “Good enough” simply isn’t okay. You need something extremely comfortable, supportive and functional, and let’s be real — you want it to be cute! Being pregnant can sometimes leave you feeling exhausted, and the change in your body, while beautiful, can throw off your confidence and style.
We know that pregnancy makes you glow, so we wanted to pick out 21 pieces from Amazon that will help bring that glow out this spring and beyond. We’ve chosen pieces from all different categories — so if you or a friend has a baby on the way, we hope this list can become your maternity shopping destination!
21 Comfortable and Flattering Maternity Pieces for Spring
1. Our Absolute Favorite: This Ingrid & Isabel tank dress actually grows with you, making it perfect for both your pregnancy and recovery!
2. We Also Love: Another pick from the brand, we couldn’t resist this adorable Ingrid & Isabel ruffle sleeve dress either!
3. We Also Love: Did someone say floral? This off-the-shoulder Hello MIZ dress did — in over 40 variations!
4. Our Absolute Favorite: These Belly Bandit leggings are made with WonderWeave technology to keep lotions and creams on the body to fight stretch marks and hydrate the skin. They have built-in belly support too!
5. We Also Love: These POSHDIVAH leggings are a fabulous choice for prenatal yoga!
6.We Also Love: Why not glisten a little with these Koral wet-look leggings?
7. Our Absolute Favorite: This Glampunch top has an adorable and flattering tie at the side!
8. We Also Love: For something more casual, we love this striped Jezero tee!
9. We Also Love: This simple Ekouaer tank makes breastfeeding and pumping a breeze!
10. Our Absolute Favorite: These Seraphine overalls are as comfy as they are cute!
11. We Also Love: The flowy fit of this Loving People jumpsuit is perfect for pretty much any stage of pregnancy!
12. We Also Love: It doesn’t get much prettier than this My Bump off-shoulder jumpsuit!
13. Our Absolute Favorite: Who says you can’t rock a bikini if you’re pregnant? This Summer Mae swim set is all kinds of cute!
14. We Also Love: This wrap-style Tempotrek one-piece will have you feeling confident and supported!
15. We Also Love: This SUMMERSUNSHINE swimsuit can be worn halter style, or you can rework the straps to form a keyhole front!
16. Our Absolute Favorite: What can we say? We love a striped skirt, and My Bump does it best!
17. We Also Love: This ribbed Floerns skirt is wonderfully stretchy and soft!
18. We Also Love: Prefer a maxi style? This My Bump skirt is gorgeous!
19. Our Absolute Favorite: These Umeyda denim shorts have a soft cotton belly band with an adjustable belt so you can wear them as the months pass!
20. We Also Love: For a casual, everyday look, these Motherhood Maternity poplin shorts are a great choice that will pair wonderfully with tees and tanks!
21. We Also Love: Whether you’re feeling active or simply want to keep things as cozy as possible, we recommend these fitglam shorts!
Looking for more? Shop more maternity clothing here and don’t forget to check out all of Amazon’s Daily Deals for more great finds!
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
Source: Us Weekly https://www.usmagazine.com/shop-with-us/news/maternity-spring-clothing-pieces-comfortable-flattering-supportive-amazon/