It's one thing for a puppy to chew a shoe or sofa, but quite another to set a home on fire.
Nine-month-old Kahuna caused a fair amount of damage in Los Alamos, New Mexico, when he knocked over an iron and blocked a heating grate.
This ultimately sparked a blaze inside the furnace unit.
Unbothered, the pooch watched the flames take hold before making his escape.
The dogs in the home did not suffer any injuries, and fire crews were able to respond quickly and extinguish the blaze, limiting the structural damage.
Source: 9News https://www.9news.com.au/world/fire-started-by-puppy-new-mexico/4d1406f3-92af-49e9-966b-ec039de65333
READ: Trump tells far-right group to stand down after failure to condemn the Proud Boys in TV debate