Breaking News Today

Eleven Tasmanians suffer carbon monoxide poisoning from indoor barbecue

Published: (Updated: ) in Australian News by .

Eleven people, including a two-month-old baby, were rushed a hospital in Tasmania today suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning after an open charcoal grill was used indoors.

Eleven people, including a two-month-old baby, have been rushed a hospital in Tasmania suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning after an open charcoal grill was used indoors.

Two adults and five children are currently in a serious condition, Tasmania's Department of Health confirmed.

Four ambulances rushed the group to Royal Hobart Hospital early this morning, after being alerted at around 2.30am.

Paramedics treated patients at the scene before transporting them to the RHH from a house in South Hobart.

The children range in age from two months to 17 years.

Four of children are being monitored, but are not currently seriously sick.

More to come.

Source: 9News https://www.9news.com.au/national/11-tasmanians-rushed-to-hospital-carbon-monoxide-poisoning-indoor-charcoal-grill/1d889a42-1196-454e-8aed-8c16a85481c4

READ:  Green Manufacturing, Not Fossil Fuels, The Way Out Of COVID-19
Shares
Share This
Finance Advice 2021